The VFWC oﬀers high quality resilience-based behavioral health and wellness training to meet the needs of a variety of Veteran family dynamics. Customizable educational and preventative care serves to strengthen Veterans and their families, mitigate stress and enhance well-being.
The VFWC simply could not undertake our mission without vital funding support from our donors. The Center is grateful for the following types of one-time and recurring donations:
- General Operating Support
- Programmatic Support
- Event Support: Annual Veteran and Family BBQ, Women Veterans Brunch, Wellness & Recreation Day, and Holiday Open House to name a few!
In addition, community impact is a large part of supporting our work! Please email email@example.com for:
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Donation of Items: School supplies and educational items, gift cards for food and supplies.
The VFWC is grateful for the generosity of:
- The Saint John’s Health Center Foundation
- The Ahmanson Foundation
- The McCormick Foundation
- Major League Baseball (MLB)
- The Steinmetz Foundation
- The Tilley Family Foundation
- Bob Woodruff Foundation
- The National Football League (NFL)
Additional in-kind donations and services have been provided by: The Getty Museum and Villa, Big Sunday and NewMark Merrill, the Pasadena Marine Reserve Center’s Toys for Tots, the UCLA Nathanson Family Resilience Center, the David Lynch Foundation, Village for Vets and the Shakespeare Center of Los Angeles.
To our donors, thank you from our team of VFWC service providers, Veterans and family members!